Academic and Civil Service Exempt Vacation and Sick Leave Reporting
Academic and Civil Service Exempt Vacation and Sick Leave Reporting Heading link
Please find attached an HR Information Alert about reporting Academic and Civil Service Exempt Vacation and Sick Leave. As a reminder, University policy requires that vacation and sick leave be reported at least twice a year. Units should be collecting usage from employees in preparation for the first reporting period in 2023, which covers the following time periods.
- Academic employees: August 16, 2022 through June 15, 2023
- Civil Service exempt employees: August 21, 2022 through June 10, 2023
Adherence to the deadlines listed in this communication is critical. Colleges/units that currently use the University AVSL tool or Go Time will not need to complete the manual steps. Please refer to the instructions that were sent out for these platforms. Please note, the GoTime Upload window will be June 16, 2023 through June 23, 2023 for this reporting period.
General HR or Leave Reporting Inquiries: UIC HR Service Center (312) 413-3490 or via email at the following:
- email@example.com (for Academic inquiries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for Civil Service inquiries)
- email@example.com (for Leave of Absence inquiries)
For Technical issues, please contact the UIC HR Help Desk at (312) 413-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.