Maps and Transportation
Maps and Transportation Information
- UIC Transportation provides a variety of automotive services to the UIC campus community, including:
- Intra-Campus Bus/Shuttle Services
- Chauffer Services
- UIC Parking Services maintains the parking facilities on the campus.
- Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) train and bus routes connect public transportation riders to the campus. CTA train stops at UIC include UIC-Halsted, Racine, Illinois Medical District (Blue Line) and Polk (Pink Line). Bus routes include Harrison (7), Halsted (8), Roosevelt (12), and Streeterville/Taylor (157).
- The Office of Sustainability provides information on biking on campus, including the Divvy Bike Sharing Program.
- ZipCar provides discounted car share memberships for UIC employees.
- All buses in the CTA and the UIC Intra-campus Bus system are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible CTA train stops are: UIC-Halsted and Illinois Medical District, on the Blue Line, and the Polk stop on the Pink Line.
- You also can find accessibility information on the Campus Maps site.
- Para-transit Service is available seven days a week for students, faculty, and staff with disabilities.
- You can find more resources supporting accommodation and access to people with disabilities at: